Deluxe Venice Water Taxi
The easiest and most stylish way to reach Venice and the Lido from Marco Polo Airport is with our deluxe water-taxi service. A Luxury Water Taxi assistant holding a name card will meet you at the Arrivals hall. From here, you will be accompanied to the water-taxi dock. Your water taxi will be waiting for you for an unforgettable, hassle-free, first contact with Venice and the lagoon.
Our boat will take you directly to the hotel dock or, if the hotel does not have a private dock, to the closest public dock.
The trip from Marco Polo airport to Venice city centre takes about 30 minutes. A 30-minute tour along the Canal Grande (additional fee required) is also available. Take this tour on your arrival and admire the city from a privileged point of view!
Before booking, please read the following information
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Travel time by water taxi from the centre of Venice to Marco Polo Airport is approximately 30 minutes. For transfers to the airport, please schedule your pickup at least two and a half hours before your flight departure time.
- For night travel between 10pm and 7am there is a €18 surcharge (this is calculated automatically when you enter your departure time).
- For more than 4 passengers, there is a €18 surcharge for each extra passenger ( calculated automatically).
- Each passenger can carry one item of luggage free; for each additional item of luggage there is a €6 surcharge (calculated automatically).
- In cases of adverse weather conditions, extreme tide levels, heavy boat traffic in the lagoon, flight delays, queues at the water taxi dock at the airport, special events such as the Redentore or Vogalonga, or any other factor beyond our control, the water taxi captain may choose an alternative transfer. For example, a road taxi from Marco Polo Airport to Piazzale Roma (Venice’s road transport terminal), and a water taxi between Piazzale Roma and your final destination in Venice.
- If you require more than 2 water taxis (more than a total of 16 passengers), please use the Special Bookings Form.