Fequently Asked Questions
1. Is my booking a private or shared transfer?
All bookings offered are for private transfers and only official cars authorised by local transport authorities are used. Your group will travel in a vehicle for exclusive use. This allows you to avoid queues, save waiting times for other passengers and enable you to go straight to your destination without stopping.
2. Are there any additional charges for paying by credit card?
No, prices include VAT and PayPal/credit card charges.
3. Is it safe to enter my credit card details online?
Yes. Your credit card details aren’t introduced until the very last step of the booking process, at which point you’ll be redirected to PayPa’s secure servers to carry out your payment. Enjoy Venice Srl does not have access to your credit card information.
4. What is the baggage allowance per person?
The standard baggage allowance is a suitcase of maximum total size 140cm (height + width + depth) per passenger.
5. Can I bring extra baggage or sports equipment or does this take up too much space?
If you are planning to carry any non-standard items sush as skis or large sports gear, please contact us before making your booking.
6. Are there seats for children?
During the booking process you have the option of adding car seats to your application.
7. My group is travelling with a carrycot for a baby. Is it possible to bring it?
Yes. Our vehicles can accomodate carrycots or prams for children. Children and babies count as passengers when booking your vehicle and they can also carry one piece of luggage (suitcase or carrycot).
If your baggage exceeds the set limit, please contact us.
8. A member of my group uses a wheelchair. What should I do?
Please contact us and let us know if the wheelchair is foldable or electric so that we can check the availability of a suitable vehicle.
9. Are pets allowed?
10. Will I be taken to and picked up directly from my hotel/private address?
Yes. Our taxis will pick-up/drop-off at your hotel/private address or nearest docking point.
11. I need a receipt/invoice of the contracted services. Can you provide it for me after the booking has been carried out?
Yes. As well as the travel voucher which you will receive immediately after making payment, we will send an invoice within a few days.
BEFORE YOUR JOURNEY
1. What do I need to bring with me?
You need to bring a copy of your booking confirmation which you received by email. You will need to show the confrimation as a printed copy, or displayed on you smartphone, to the driver at the meeting point.
2. Where will my group meet with the driver? Where is the meeting point?
Travelling from the Airport
If you are taking a water taxi from Venice Marco Polo Airport to the city centre or the Lido, an assistant with a name card will meet you at arrivals and accompany you to the water taxi dock.
If you are taking a road taxi to the Cruise Ship Terminal, Piazzale Roma or other road destination, the driver will wait for you with a name card in the Arrivals hall.
Travelling to the Airport
The water taxi will pick you up from the hotel/apartment dock or nearest public dock.
3. How long will the driver wait for us at the airport after baggage collection and passing through customs?
The driver will monitor the arrival time of your flight or train and will meet you in the Arrivals hall within 45 minutes after the plane has landed. In the event that a member of your group loses a suitcase, is injured or is being held in customs, please send someone from the group to meet with the driver to inform him/her of the incident.
4. What happens if my flight is delayed?
All our drivers monitor the arrival times of flights and trains to ensure that they collect you on time in the event of a minor delay. If your flight number changes, is reprogrammed or a major delay occurs (more than 2 hours), please call our 24 hour helpline, which you’ll find on your booking confirmation, to let us know of the changes.
5. What happens if my driver is delayed?
We will reconfirm all the journeys with our drivers before the date of travel. In the unlikely event that the driver arrives late, please ring us on our 24 hour helpline, provided on your booking confirmation and our customer services team will assist you immediately. Note that due to adverse conditions or traffic, you can only consider the driver late if he/she is not present at the specified meeting point 10 minutes after the fixed time on your booking confirmation.
6. My travel details have changed. Can I modify the details of my transfer?
Yes. You can make changes up to 24 hours before the fixed time for your journey. To do this, send an email to our customer services team at email@example.com.
7. I want to cancel my journey. How can I do it?
You can cancel your journey without charges up to 24 hours before the transfer, as specified in Section 7 of our Terms and Conditions.
9. I’ve paid for my booking, but I still haven’t received my booking confirmation.
Booking confirmations are processed as quickly as possible and are sent out soon after receiving the payment confirmation. Allow our customer services team 4 hours to process your booking and send you confirmation by email. If after this time you still haven’t received your booking confirmation by email, confirm first that it hasn’t been sent to your spam/junk folder. If so, add our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your contacts list to avoid this happening again in the future. If you haven’t received it, email us and provide us with another email address to which we can send your booking confirmation.
9. Is it necessary to reconfirm my journey?
No. A few days before each journey we confirm all the transfers with our drivers. You only have to remember to bring a printed copy of your booking confirmation and enjoy the journey!
10. Our group arrives on two different flights, but we would like to travel in the same vehicle. Is this possible?
As flights are often delayed, we do not offer this type of service given that the driver only monitors one flight number at a time.